Hello class, welcome to this level
Today is a
good day for improving your English
We are going to learn everything we need to know about upper-intermediate communication skills in the language, the development of your listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills, as well as all those important things you need to know to be a successful English speaker
Instruction
-Write your full name
Well !!!!! In this activity, you will analyze the
video, then you will create a big dream for a future that you will achieve, and
why?
Deadline: Friday, september 25Th, at 7pm:30pm.
My Reflection:
ResponderBorrarLife is a journey full of challenges, opportunities, and lessons. I have learned that we should never give up on our dreams, even when things are difficult. Every day is an opportunity to learn, improve, and become a better person. I believe that with effort, dedication, and perseverance, we can achieve our goals. I want to work hard, continue learning, and make my family proud.
My Dream in the Distant Future:
My biggest dream in the distant future is to become a veterinarian. I love animals, and I want to help them, take care of them, and protect their lives. I dream of having my own veterinary clinic where I can treat animals with love, patience, and responsibility. I also want to help people take better care of their pets and teach them how important animals are in our lives.
I know that becoming a veterinarian will require a lot of effort, studying, and dedication, but I am willing to work hard to achieve my dream. In the future, I hope to be a successful veterinarian, help many animals, support my family, and have a happy life. I believe that if I never give up and continue working toward my dream, I can make it come true.
My reflection is that we should do what our hearts tell us, follow our dreams, and fight for them until we achieve them, even when the journey becomes difficult. We should not give up just because something is hard or because things do not turn out the way we expected, because every difficulty also helps us learn, grow, and get a little closer to what we want to achieve.
ResponderBorrarI also learned that we should not focus only on our flaws, because if we start looking for the bad things in every person, in the end we would think that everyone is bad or horrible. We all have mistakes, insecurities, and things we can improve, but that does not mean that we do not have qualities, dreams, and great value as people.
I want to continue fighting for my dreams and, with God’s help, work hard every day to achieve everything I set my mind to. I know that the journey to becoming a surgeon will not be easy and that there will probably be moments when I feel tired or want to give up, but I want to always remember why I started and everything I hope to achieve.
I trust that with faith, hard work, dedication, and God’s help, I will achieve it. Someday, I want to look back and feel proud that I never gave up, that I believed in myself, and that I fought for the dream I have had for so long. Because in the end, dreams do not come true just by wishing for them; we have to work for them and have the courage to keep moving forward until we achieve them.
My Reflection:
ResponderBorrarWhat I have learned is that no matter how difficult things are, we should never say, “I will give up,” because that is when we need to lift our heads, keep going, and never stop until we achieve what we want in life. There may be comments that hurt, but they cannot compare to the great effort we make to feel good about ourselves. It is not about proving to someone else what we can achieve, but about proving it to ourselves.
My Dream for the Future:
My dream is to graduate from medical school and have my own clinic. I want to help my mother because of all the effort she has made for me and all the support she has given me. I also want to continue pursuing the career I love the most. If I have the opportunity, I would like to visit other countries and travel with the people I love. I want to be able to tell myself that I achieved everything I set out to accomplish.
/My Reflection
ResponderBorrarWell, what I have to say is that nothing will be easy. If it’s easy, it’s not worth it; good things require effort.
Life is not meant for squandering opportunities. We will go through all sorts of things in this life, but it is up to us to decide how we overcome challenges and move forward.
When facing trials or going through difficult processes, we mustn't get stuck. We know that if we are where we are today, it is because we have managed to overcome obstacles, and we must keep going that way.
If we stop to focus on how life, people, or circumstances try to hold us back, we will never advance. Stagnating, settling, or simply watching ourselves fail will never do us any good.
And finally, I would say that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Philippians 4:13.
My Dream
Well, my dream isn't exactly the most ordinary one, but it is something I feel is within reach. It is to be independent by the time I am 21.
By that age, I want to have my life sorted out so that, from then on, everything that comes along is just a bonus—zero worries, zero problems, just a state of personal well-being.
And if I achieve that, I want to be able to support my family, God willing.
I would do it in a unique way: through a transport company I want to name Transportes del Carmen. I chose this name to honor my grandmother, the person who has always supported me.
I hope God allows her to still be by my side so she can see that all the effort she put into me was truly worth it.
My Reflection
ResponderBorrarI learned that life is a journey with challenges and opportunities. We should follow our dreams and never give up, even when things are difficult. Every problem can teach us something and help us grow. I also learned that nobody is perfect, so we should focus on improving ourselves and becoming better people.
My Dream in the Future
In the future, I want to achieve my dreams, have a successful career, help others, and make my family proud. I know it will take effort, dedication, and studying, but I am willing to work hard and never give up.
My reflection:
ResponderBorrarSince I was little I have been told that if I have a dream I must propose to fulfill it no matter how difficult the road becomes and if I "stumble" I must get up and I do that every time life has become difficult for me and I always try even if I feel that I can't I always try to get up.
My biggest dream in the future:
Since I was little I love animals, I grew up surrounded by dogs, birds and from that moment I said "I want to help animals, when I grow up I will be a veterinarian" and if I continued with that dream until I was ten years old when my mother asked me what I wanted to study and I told her "veterinary" and she told me that in this country you could not since I had to see the number of animals that there are on the street that if you could here there would not be that many animals. Then I will help people and since then I want to be a doctor to help all people with some disease and help them get out of there.
Hello, my reflection of the video is:
ResponderBorrarSometimes we have problems to believe in ourself, we let ourselves be swayed by what other say and let them hurt us with negative coments. But, is important to have faith in ourselves and believe that we someday are going to achieve our goals and see our mistakes as learning opportunities. We should take only the constructive advices and not the comments with bad intentions, so that one day we could reach the place where we dream to be.
And my dream in the future is to be a good doctor, full of empathy and kindness to share happiness with the people that need it so I make them have faith that they can beat any health situation, of course with my profesional help that I hope it can reach any place in the word where it can be difficult to find the necessary professionals.
My Reflection
ResponderBorrarAfter watching the video, I learned that it is important to have dreams and goals for our future. My biggest dream is to finish my studies, have a good career, be successful, and make my family proud. I also want to have a happy life, help my family, and achieve the things that I have always wanted.
I know that reaching my dreams will not always be easy. There may be difficult moments and obstacles, but I should not give up. I believe that with effort, dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, I can achieve my goals. This video made me think about my future and motivated me to keep working for my dreams.
Reflection:
ResponderBorrarThe video taught me that we should never give up on our dreams. Even when things are difficult, we have to keep going and try our best to get what we want. I liked the video because it reminds us that we can do great things if we believe in ourselves.
My dream:
My dream for the future is to be a doctor. I want to study General Medicine, then become a General Surgeon, and later specialize in Plastic Surgery. I know it will be difficult, but I want to work hard to achieve my dream.
Claro, aquí está en inglés:
ResponderBorrarMy Reflection
I have learned that life is full of challenges, but also full of new opportunities. It is important to fight for our dreams and keep moving forward, even when things do not go as we expect. Obstacles help us learn from our mistakes, become stronger, and grow as people. I also realized that nobody is perfect and that we can always learn and improve every day.
My Dream for the Future
In the future, I want to achieve my goals and build a life that I can be proud of. I would like to become a pediatrician, help children who need it, and make my family happy. I know that achieving my goals will require a lot of effort, responsibility, and dedication to my studies. Even if I face difficulties along the way, I want to stay motivated and keep working until I achieve my goals.
My Reflection
ResponderBorrarI have learned that nothing important in life comes easily. Obstacles and difficult moments are part of the journey, but it is up to us to decide whether we let them defeat us or keep moving forward.
Every difficulty has taught me to become stronger and appreciate the opportunities I have. I don’t want to focus on what went wrong, but instead learn from it and keep moving forward.
My Dream
One of my biggest dreams is to be independent before I turn 21. I also want to achieve several goals in my life: to become a doctor, specialize as a radiologist, become a model, and have the opportunity to be a soccer player. I want to work hard to achieve my dreams, be successful, and be able to help my family.
By Scarleth Nicol Lopez:
ResponderBorrarmy reflection:
It conveys a message of overcoming adversity, hard work, and perseverance. It features people facing various challenges who do not let those situations stop them from striving for their dreams. The central idea is that anyone can achieve their goals by working with dedication, confidence, and persistence.
The message encourages people not to give up in the face of obstacles, to believe in themselves, and to strive for what they desire. For this reason, "Hall of Fame" is considered a motivating and inspiring song.
My dream
is to graduate, earn a degree, become a great nurse, travel, have a close-knit family, and move forward with my chosen profession.