martes, 22 de septiembre de 2026

English Class /Mr Matute II Finanzas -2026

 Hello class, welcome to this level  

Today is a good day for improving your English


 We are going to learn everything we need to know about upper-intermediate communication skills in the language, the development of your listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills, as well as all those important things you need to know to be a successful English speaker       


Instruction 

-Write your full name    

Well !!!!!  In this activity, you will analyze the video, then you will create a big dream for a future that you will achieve, and why?

 

 

Deadline: Friday, september 25Th, at 7pm:30pm.

22 comentarios:

  1. Nelly Sofía Álvarez
    Esta canción me dejó un mensaje que es perseguir nuestros sueños y demostrar que con esfuerzo y disciplina nosotros podemos alcanzar muchas metas.También nos da un mensaje a no rendirnos ante cualquier obstáculo y a confiar en nuestras propias capacidades
    Mi sueño en un futuro lejano es llegar a ser una persona muy exitosa, ser esa licenciada reconocida que tanto deseo ser

    ResponderBorrar
  2. SASHA GISSELL ALVAREZ OSORIO. I learned that we should never stop believing in our dreams. Sometimes life is not easy, but if we keep trying and work hard, we can reach our goals. I also learned that love and support from the people who care about us are very important because they help us stay strong and keep going. The video made me think that every small step is important and that I should not give up when something is difficult. It reminded me that my future depends on the decisions I make today.
    My Future Dream
    My dream for the future is to finish my studies and have a good job in finance. I want to work in a good company, earn my own money, and help my family. I also want to have my own house, travel to new places, and have a happy life.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Natalia Jazmin Figueroa Alvarez.
    Listening to "Hall of Fame" really made me think about goals, dedication, and the future. Sometimes life can feel overwhelming, and it's easy to doubt if working hard will ever pay off. However, the song reminds us that we shouldn't just wait for luck to happen; we have to dedicate ourselves and push through difficult moments if we want to achieve something great.
    It encourages us to try our best in whatever path we choose, whether it's becoming a teacher, a leader, or pursuing any other dream. The main takeaway is that if you never try, you will never know how far you can go. It inspires me to stay focused, work hard on my personal goals, and believe that anyone has the potential to make a difference and leave their mark on the world.
    Looking ahead to my future, one of my biggest dreams is to work at the Central Bank of Honduras (BCH). I want to contribute to my country's financial stability and economic growth, using my knowledge to make a positive impact on society

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Ana María Urbina Reyes

    Honestly, I really like the video for "Hall of Fame" because it has a very clear message: if you want to achieve something in life, you shouldn't wait for luck, you have to work hard every day.
    What makes me think the most is when they say, "How you ever gonna know if you never even try?". Sometimes we don't do things because we're afraid of failing, and we end up wondering what would have happened if we just tried.
    I also really like that the video isn't just about famous people or athletes. It shows that a teacher, a student, or any regular person can be a champion in their own way if they put their heart into what they do. Overall, I think it's a really positive message that motivates you to keep going.

    To be honest, I have a very clear dream in life: I want to graduate, become a great accountant, and work hard to succeed. Beyond my professional goals, my biggest motivation is my dad; I want to be able to give him a great life and give back a little of everything he has done for me. I know it's not always an easy path and that it takes a lot of effort, but I'm ready to give it my all to make it happen.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Vadrid Hernández.

    This video helped me reflect on how important it is to keep learning and growing every day. In the future, my dream is to have my own company and to travel around the world. I believe that traveling would allow me to learn more about different cultures, businesses, and ways of thinking, which would help me grow both personally and professionally. I want to build something of my own while also exploring new places and gaining new experiences along the way.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. After watching the video, I understood that to achieve our dreams, we must work hard, be persistent, and not give up, even when things get difficult. We all have goals we want to reach, and it is up to us to strive for them.
    My big dream for the future is to finish my studies, have a good career, and be able to help my family. I would also like to have a good life, visit different places, and accomplish many of the things I have always wanted to do.

    I want to achieve this dream because my family is very important to me; I would like to be able to help them in the future and give them a better life. I also want to feel proud of everything I have accomplished through my own hard work.
    I know it won't always be easy and that I will encounter obstacles, but I want to keep moving forward and learn from my mistakes. To achieve this, I need to study, work hard, be responsible, and never stop believing in myself.

    I believe that if I work toward my dream and don't give up, I will be able to make it a reality someday.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I really liked the song “Hall of Fame” because it has a message that I found very inspiring and interesting. It teaches us that we can achieve our dreams if we work hard, believe in ourselves, and never give up. I also liked it because it shows that every person is capable of achieving success in their own way, regardless of their circumstances and goals.
    The song made me think about my future and motivated me to keep working for all the things I want to achieve because I am aware that success requires effort, dedication, and perseverance.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Ashley Larissa Obando Mendoza. I know things have been really tough lately, and honestly, sometimes you just want to drop everything and quit. It’s completely normal to feel exhausted when it seems like problems are piling up. But just look back for a second: you’ve overcome very difficult times before, and you’re still here, standing. Storms don't last forever, and giving up now means closing the door on all the good things waiting for you. Take a deep breath, rest if you need to, but don't stop. You have so much more strength in you than you realize. Keep moving forward, you've got this.In my near future, I want to graduate from high school, go to university, and pursue careers to become both an architect and an accountant. I also want to get a good job and maintain great communication with God and my parents.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas

    1. The song “Hall of Fame” by The Script is about believing in yourself, working hard, overcoming obstacles, and never giving up on your dreams. My name is Jareth Omar Vargas Izaguirre, and this song makes me reflect on my own goals and the person I want to become in the future. I believe that success does not happen overnight; it requires effort, discipline, confidence, and perseverance. The song teaches me that even when things become difficult, I should continue moving forward and believe that I can achieve great things. My dream in the distant future is to accomplish all my goals, become successful, make my family proud, and build the life I have always imagined. This song reminds me that my future depends on the effort I put in today.

      Borrar
    2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Borrar
  9. Denields Vazquez

    My big dream for the future is to be able to finish my studies, graduate, and have a profession that I like and that allows me to get ahead. I also want to be able to help my family and feel proud of everything I've achieved through my effort.
    I know that to fulfill this dream, I will have to work really hard, be responsible, and not give up when things get tough. There will be moments when I make mistakes or feel like I can't do it, but I want to learn from them and keep going.
    I want to reach this dream because I want to have a good future and prove to myself that all effort has its reward. I also want to take advantage of the opportunities I have and do something that makes me happy.

    My dream won't come true overnight, but if I work for it and keep a positive attitude, I know that little by little I'll be able to achieve it.

    ResponderBorrar
  10. For me, the video teaches us that to achieve our dreams, we have to work hard and not give up, no matter how difficult things get. We have to keep trying again and again without getting stuck if things do not turn out as planned. It also shows that every person has different abilities, and everyone has their own pace when doing things. In the same way, things will not happen from one day to another; they require effort, discipline, dedication, and self-confidence.
    My dream is to become a successful person, achieve my goals, and have a good life.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Yafer flores
      I have analyzed this video and interpreted it as a story of personal growth; I really loved how the person channels their struggles into music. It has inspired me, and I believe I should keep this video in mind when making decisions.

      Borrar
  11. Isaac Álvarez
    The video teaches us that achieving our dreams requires effort, perseverance, and confidence in ourselves. Sometimes we face difficulties and failures that make us think we cannot succeed, but these challenges can help us grow and become stronger.
    My dream is to be a famous lawyer and have my family. Thank you for the second opportunity teacher.

    ResponderBorrar
  12. César Rodríguez
    really liked the song because it has a good rhythm and a very motivating message. It talks about following our dreams, working hard, and never giving up. I like it because it makes me feel motivated to achieve my goals and always do my best. It is a song that gives me positive energy and inspires me to keep going.

    My dream is to become a very successful and sociable person. I want to achieve all my goals and become someone I can be proud of. I also want to have my dream physique and stay healthy by going to the gym and taking care of myself.

    ResponderBorrar
  13. Abraham Cerrato
    This song represents me because it reminds me to keep moving forward, even when things don’t go the way I want. It reflects the part of me that wants to keep chasing my dreams, overcoming every obstacle, and becoming a better version of myself. I’ve had good moments and difficult ones, but every experience has taught me something and made me stronger. I know that achieving my goals won’t always be easy, but I’m willing to work hard, make sacrifices, and never give up on what I truly want. One day, I want to look back and be proud of everything I went through to get where I am. That’s why this song means so much to me: it represents my ambition, my determination, and my desire to leave my own mark. 🏆🔥

    ResponderBorrar
  14. Jair Cerrato
    In my opinion, the song “Hall of Fame” has a very beautiful and inspiring message because it talks about fighting for our dreams and never giving up, even when things get difficult. It makes me think that everyone has the ability to achieve great things if we believe in ourselves, work hard, and take advantage of the opportunities we have. It also teaches me that mistakes and difficult moments should not stop us, but instead we should learn from them and keep moving forward. I like the song because it shows that with dedication, effort, and confidence, we can reach our goals and be proud of what we accomplish.🎵🎵

    ResponderBorrar
  15. Genesis Oyuela.

    After watching the video, I started thinking about my own dreams and the future I want to build for myself. I know that achieving my dreams will take effort, patience, and dedication, but I believe I can do it if I never give up.
    My big dream is to graduate in Banking and Finance Administration, have a good job, become independent, and be able to give my family a better future. I also have a dream that I have had since I was little: becoming a teacher. I have always liked the idea of teaching, helping others, and sharing what I know with people.
    I want to make my family proud and, most importantly, make myself proud. I know there will be difficult moments, but I will keep studying and working hard because I want to achieve everything I have dreamed of and become the person I want to be.

    ResponderBorrar
  16. Nathaly López
    This song reminds us that we can all achieve our dreams. Even when we fall, we can always get back up because we have countless opportunities throughout our lives. We have a bright future ahead of us, and we can become whatever we want to be. We should try everything we are passionate about, and even when we stumble or fail, we should always get back up and try again. With God’s help, a positive attitude, and the confidence that we can overcome any obstacle, we can reach our goals and make our dreams come true.

    My dream for the future is to graduate from law school and become a lawyer because I love the idea of defending innocent people and seeking justice against wrongdoing.

    ResponderBorrar
  17. I see this video as a series of interconnected stories, all pointing toward growth and self-improvement, driven by each person's hunger for glory and desire to triumph.
    ​The video is accompanied by a song that serves as a fantastic motivating force, brilliantly conveying the hunger for success, the journey of rising from humble beginnings, and the personal growth of everyone involved.

    ResponderBorrar
  18. Jowell Moisés Irías

    The song talks about believing in yourself and working hard to achieve your dreams. It explains that anyone can become successful if they have determination, courage, and the desire to keep going despite difficulties.

    ResponderBorrar

English Class/Mr. Matute - II salud-2026

  Hello class, welcome to this level   Today is a good day for improving your English   We are going to learn everything we need to know...